Old April 16th 08, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Junius Junius is offline
Senior Member

Default Posters/Radios

On Apr 15, 12:16*am, BDK wrote:
Here is my current lineup:

JRC NRD515 Gilfer Edition, loaded.
JRC NRD525 Kiwa Ultimate Rejection mod.
Kenwood TS-850SAT with 500hz CW filter.
Allied SX-190 Almost working 100%
Hammarlund HQ-100 Amazingly good.

A less than I used to have.

BDK

Have you used the NRD535D? If so I'd be interested in knowing how you
found it to stack up against its predecessors. I had once considered
getting the '535D but opted instead for the Drake R8B. Your Gilfer-
loaded NRD515 sounds nice. The '515 has achieved something of a
legendary status among radio enthusiasts.

I've noticed that Universal has had a number of JRC receivers on sale
used lately, including an NRD-515 w/NDH-518 memory unit.
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/used2.html