Old April 16th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old morgan is a total slob an old morgan is a total slob is offline

Default meaning of 10-200

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 12:47 pm, wrote:
Speaking about meanings of words changing over time, when was the
meaning of 10-200 changed?

And it seems to have only changed in certain areas while remaining the
same in other areas.

When I was growing up in the 70's and 80's, all of the radio
publications I read, which were several different
publications, all said the exact same thing about the meaning iof
10-200.

That everywhere in the country (U.S.), it meant that you had to take a
#2 during a bathroom break.

If youwere talking on cb.

Now I read on the internet that some areas of the U.S. are using it to
mean "police urgently needed" if you're
talking on cb.

never read that myself I thought the trolls on here were just making
**** up as always

Get off your fat ass and clean up that dump you call your yard you lazy
*******.

http://i10.tinypic.com/4fzaadx.jpg