Old April 17th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.audio.marketplace
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default FS: Digital Multimeter with Backlight, Nice!

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:49:27 -0500, PowerHouse Communications wrote:
ideal for electronic troubleshooting and repair work, available
for only $ 25.00 plus $ 6.00 shipping (Cont'l U.S. only).

-Bill
KB3PT
Selbyville, Delaware
E-mail:

Makes me wonder. I keep reading the words "high quality" and "exceptional
value," but the fact that nowhere do you give a brand or a model, makes me
REALLY skeptical...

Here's a slightly better meter with all the same features for
$15. It has a 1000V range and data hold.
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=390-550