Old April 17th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.audio.marketplace
Bill Golden Bill Golden is offline

Default FS: Digital Multimeter with Backlight, Nice!

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:49:27 -0500, PowerHouse Communications

wrote:
ideal for electronic troubleshooting and repair work, available
for only $ 25.00 plus $ 6.00 shipping (Cont'l U.S. only).

-Bill
KB3PT
Selbyville, Delaware
E-mail:

Makes me wonder. I keep reading the words "high quality" and

"exceptional
value," but the fact that nowhere do you give a brand or a model, makes

me
REALLY skeptical...

Here's a slightly better meter with all the same features for
$15. It has a 1000V range and data hold.
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=390-550

There don't appear to be any accuracy specs whatsoever given for this
"slightly better meter" which you cite. Have you compared the accuracy
of the two meters to substantiate your opinion ?