Old April 17th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Hacienda de Ville Hacienda de Ville is offline

Default Update on Kaito K11 problem...

Friends,
The man I bought the radio from has agreed to take the radio back
after I filed a complaint through Paypal. He has already refunded my
money through Paypal! Thank God! Now, I am going to read the reviews
in the new Passport to WBR that I bought, thanks to you for you
recommending it!
I am still going to try and find a portable that will be easy to
take around as I like to park by the lake, read, and listen to the
radio. I imagine SW will be fun too.
One question: is it best to try and get a radio that offers the full
SW spectrum or are there just certain bands I should make sure it
offers?

Thanks,
Haci