Old April 18th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Newbie ?:Are Kaito radios any good?

If you go clothes shopping at a store and the little label on the
clothes says, Made In America, chances are only the label(s) were Made
In America.Some people think Holland is a Country, especially them
wimmins at the Goodwill store when they turn over a Made In Holland
article/item/bricabrac.I tried to tell them wimmins before that Holland
isn't a Country.Actually, there is a North Holland and a South Holland
in the Nederlands.(Netherlands) I just can't convince them wimmins
Holland is not a Country.My 1914 Ford T Model Car was Made In America,
except for the reproduction tires which were Made In India.My 1948
Willys Jeep was Made In America.My 1978 Dodge Van was Made In
America.(www.devilfinder.com Tom McCahill Test the Jeep) My 1961
Sachs Hercules Moped (it has bicycle pedals on it) was Made In
Germany.My little Australian Blue Heeler Cattle Dog (she owns the couch)
www.cattledog.com www.acdca.org was Made In Raymond,Mississippi,
eight miles Southwest of doggy's couch.
cuhulin