Old April 18th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Hacienda de Ville Hacienda de Ville is offline

Default Update on Kaito K11 problem...

I would go for a radio that has full long, medium and shortwave
coverage. Additionally look for the ability to handle ssb
transmissions. There are several radios that could meet that
criteria, but given that you are looking at a Kaito radio I would
suggest the following. Either a Kaito DE1103 or Degen DE1103.

Friend,
I am sorry if I suggested that I am looking for a Kaito. That just
happened to be the first one and only one I have bought. I am open to
anything, but would like something easy to carry when going to school
and other places, but still be a decent radio.
I would like to try and keep the price around $100 or so.

Thanks!
Haci