Old April 18th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Radioguy Radioguy is offline

Default Update on Kaito K11 problem...

On Apr 18, 12:01*am, Hacienda de Ville ferrante276-
wrote:
I would go for a radio that has full long, medium and shortwave
coverage. *Additionally look for the ability to handle ssb
transmissions. *There are several radios that could meet that
criteria, but given that you are looking at a Kaito radio I would
suggest the following. *Either a Kaito DE1103 or Degen DE1103.

Friend,
* I am sorry if I suggested that I am looking for a Kaito. That just
happened to be the first one and only one I have bought. I am open to
anything, but would like something easy to carry when going to school
and other places, but still be a decent radio.
* I would like to try and keep the price around $100 or so.

Thanks!
Haci

Hi Haci. I would still recommend the Degen DE1103 or Kaito DE1103.
It would esily fit into a book backpack. They are the same radio, so
choose whichever is priced lower in your area.