Old April 18th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo is just angry about the latest Arbitron study of the HD Radio farce

"mumblerron" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 12:04 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"mumblerron" wrote in message

In any case, by the time I got it (1973), I had managed radio stations
in
Ecuador, Washington, DC (WEZR), Richmond VA (WEZB) and San Juan (WUNO)
so
it
was absolutely unessential and superfluous.

And yet, you went to the trouble to get it. You probably entertained
the idea of becoming a teacher, as it would give you ready access to
children.

Actually, you stupid, dishonest piece of crap, I did it so I could take
some
college courses that interested me.

And when did you graduate from college?

Or did you?

No, I was recruited by a headhunter to rebuild and manage a station combo in
PR for a NYSE traded company.

I wasn't pursuing a degree, anyway, and selected courses that, together, did
not qualify for a degree in any one field.