Old April 21st 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Ground conductivity's effect on vertical

On Apr 20, 10:32 pm, wrote:

If you use two radials 180 degrees apart, that should actually
be a tad lower ground loss than 120 radials on the ground
being it's at 2 wavelengths up.

Make that one wave up for 10m.. :/ But the rest should still apply.
Two should be slightly lower loss than the 120 on the ground,
being 20m is the frequency where they should be about equal.
I was rereading all that to see if I molested any numbers..
I knew I'd find one..