Old April 22nd 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default UAA2001 PLL SYNTHESIZER

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, markus wolfgart wrote:

Hi OMs/OPs and NG readers,

I'm looking for a pinout and/or data sheet of a old Motorola ic named

UAA2001

should be a pll synthesizer for TV tuners.

I checked the two Motorola databooks I have, one from about 1978 and
the other from 1990, and the IC doesn't show up there.

I looked because I had thought some odd-numbered devices for tv
showed up, but nothing. I checked my 30 year old National
databook too, but nothing there either.

Michael VE2BVW