Old April 22nd 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Markus Wolfgart Markus Wolfgart is offline

Default UAA2001 PLL SYNTHESIZER

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry for causing additional effort in searching
for the pin out, but I had found some of these ic's
on a jumble sale and would like to play around with
pll syntheses on a rainy weekend if the ic is suitable
for this purpose.

Many thanks in advance for your kind help.

vy73

Markus
DL8MBY

msg schrieb:
markus wolfgart wrote:

Tahnks Michael for your efford,

snip

I imagine that you have considered it, but it is still worth
mentioning: The device seems to have been popular in about
1986; peruse Sams Photofact TV folders from that period for
TVs that have a 7-segment channel display and see if they
use the UAA2001/UAA2022 combination -- the schematic should
provide connection and pinout information and some clues
on using the device.

Michael