Old April 22nd 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default L.B. Cebik, W4RNL, SK

On Apr 22, 5:08*pm, Roy Lewallen wrote:
I'm very sad to report that I've just received word that L.B. Cebik,
W4RNL, has passed away.

I never met him but he was one of my Elmers anyway.

73 de Jim, N2EY

---

More detail, forwarded from another group:

quoting Mr. Stone:

Folks:

This is the saddest announcement we have had to make:

It was discovered this morning that LB Cebik, W4RNL
had passed away.

He was a friend to us all and will leave behind
a great void. His beloved wife, Jean passed several
years before and he missed her greatly.

He was my friend and associate for 10+ years and I
shall always remember him for his warmth and kindness.

A tribute to this "kind and gentle giant" shall
appear in my column in the next issue of antenneX.

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine
http://www.antennex.com