Old April 23rd 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Otis T. Otis T. is offline

Default Most popular SW magazine?

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:11:18 -0400, "SWL-2010"
wrote:

"Otis T." wrote in message
.. .
Recently, I saw a copy of Popular Communications, which I found
interesting. I also saw there were several others to choose from.
Which is considered the best and most informative and why?

Otis T.

To me it's a toss up between Popular Comunications and Monitoring Times.
Both mag's give me the information I need to keep up to date on my radios
hobbies. They are both online if you want to get a sample of what each one
is like.

Monitoring Times:

http://www.monitoringtimes.com:80/

Popular Communications:

http://www.popular-communications.com:80/

Check 'em out and see.

Thanks. I will check them out. One more question-if you had to pick
one that you liked the best, which would it be and why?

Thank, buddy,
Otis