Old April 24th 08, 10:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Most popular SW magazine?

On Apr 22, 1:11*pm, "SWL-2010" wrote:
"Otis T." wrote in message

Recently, I saw a copy of Popular Communications, which I found
interesting. I also saw there were several others to choose from.
Which is considered the best and most informative and why?

Otis T.

To me it's a toss up between Popular Comunications and Monitoring Times.
Both mag's give me the information I need to keep up to date on my radios
hobbies. They are both online if you want to get a sample of what each one
is like.

Monitoring Times:

http://www.monitoringtimes.com:80/

Popular Communications:

http://www.popular-communications.com:80/

Check 'em out and see.

Welcome to the home pages of Monitoring Times (MT) Magazine
MT http://www.monitoringtimes.com/
Recent Updates & Popular Pages
For samples of Monitoring Times (MT) and other magazines
Check out MagSampler.Com {An Internet NewsStand}

How to Subscribe to Monitoring Times (MT) Magazine
http://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/subscribe.html
Why Subscribe to Monitoring Times (MT) ?
Monitoring Times (MT) is available three ways:
* Fresh-Off your Local NewsStand
* By Paper "Magazine" Surface Mailed Subscription
* On-LIne "MT Express by Subscription in the
PDF Format {DownLoad-able} from Our Website

How Can I See a Copy of Monitoring Times?
http://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/free_sample.html
Full Sample issue in PDF format
Free Sample of printed magazine
Call 1-800-438-8155 (in U.S.) or
Fax 1-828-837-2216 or
Email
Provide your name and address to receive a current issue.
Only one sample per customer; please allow 4-6 weeks.