Old April 25th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Antenna Stacking : HF / 2M / Dipole / Directional HDTV Antenna

"Glenn Jensen" wrote in message
Am putting up a tower, 60', and was wondering if there is any issues with
the following arrangement:

On top and working down to the tower top section...

1) HF Beam Antenna, then
2) 2 Meter Beam Antenna, then
3) Dipole for 40, 80, 160 M, then
4) Directional HDTV antenna, all on the mast, all turned via rotor.

Any problems with this arrangement?

Glenn

Outside of wanting to point the ham antenna in one direction and the HDTV at
another I doubt you will have any noticable problems. Maybe the ham rig
getting into the TV set is all.

I have a 60 foot tower with a 432, 144,50 mhz and then a triband on a
single mast. The mast is about 20 feet long and 6 feet is in the tower .
The antennas are about 5 feet apart.

At the 45 foot level there is an off center fed antenna I use for 80 and 40
meters.

I don't seem to have any porblems with that setup. YOu just put up what you
can with what you have to work with and see what hapens. Here is a web site
with some pix of the tower.
http://home.earthlink.net/~ku4pt/ima...%20on%20tower/