Old April 25th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Improve the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup -by- Make On-Topic Posts -and- Being a Positive Contributor

In article YdbQj.2220$XI1.657@edtnps91, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Once a month? I have to tell you every day that you are an idiot and the
next day it is forgotten.

Why don't we try to be a bit more civil in the future? This garbage
serves no purpose whatever.

It seems to me he needs a daily reminder.

He started this crap thread but that was not enough. For some reason he
feels the need to pollute the news group with many more garbage posts.
He starts threads like this one and answers legitimate questions with
more crap. Because RHF interferes with on topic threads filling them
with crap responses he is far worse than any spammer selling shoes and
watches that can be easily kill filled. RHF pretty much can't be avoided
so be resigned to read his crap as I have but at the very least the
retard is going to have to read criticism from me.

Now if you have a better suggestion I would like you post it but if not
put a cork in it Mike.

Hey RHF, how is our news group retard doing this evening?

And just how do you become a better news group retard? This is a
legitimate question according to your subject line so I'm on topic
according to your line of retarded thinking.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California