Old April 25th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Andy[_5_] Andy[_5_] is offline

Default SG-230 problem

This is the problem that I have got with my SG-230.
I purchased it new myself. My PCB board is an Q50102000-E. it is what they
call the newer version, after the year 2000.

My manual is a Revised: November 2000. The Document number for the
schematic, Q30102000E Rev: A Dated February 17, 1992. It looks to me to be
the wrong schematic for my PCB board. Maybe some one might know if it is or
not or have the correct one that they can send me?

All it says about the diodes is that they are either D5, D7, D9 etc. It
doesn't say what they are.

73 Andy

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
. ..
Andy wrote:
Cecil,

I had a look at the 1N4148, they are 2-pin.

The diodes in mine are Surface mount 3-pin.

Are the 1N4148 diodes for the old version board, before year 2000?

Yes, my manual is copyright 1994.

My board is the newer version, after year 2000

What does your schematic say about those diodes?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com