Old April 26th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default What kind of radio are you buying with your Republician inspiredtax rebate?

m II wrote:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies . . . If the American people ever allow private
banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then
by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the
banks] . . . will deprive the people of all property until their
children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered . . .
The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the
people, to whom it properly belongs."

-- Thomas Jefferson -- The Debate Over The Recharter Of The Bank Bill,
(1809)

Amazing! Jefferson must have had a crystal ball -- he foresaw the the
Fed over a hundred years before it happened and the fix we now find
ourselves in, 200 years later, just like he predicted. :-(