Old April 27th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] lakemurraybass@yahoo.com is offline

Default FS: DX-302 Receiver (Realistic)

On Apr 20, 7:53*am, K3HVG wrote:
I recently ended up with twoDX-302receivers, needing but one to be an
SWL gift. *I don't need the second one and will therefore sell it for
price paid. *The unit works well and is clean. *The only issue is that
some benighted soul elected to scrawl their name on the side of the
receiver, on the panel bezel (jpeg if interested). *Again, it works well
on all bands, even VLF. *I have some downloaded tech/operating
information but no original book. *The frequency/band tuning scheme was
a puzzler to begin with but when you know how it supposed to be done, no
issues. Price is $60 (cheap) plus actual postage/shipping from MD, by
whatever means you direct. *Thanks *de Jeep/K3HVG

Do you have this receiver? I would really like to have it?
Robert Bass