Old April 28th 08, 09:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya[_4_] Sanjaya[_4_] is offline

Default Redsun RP 2100 or RP 3000?

"SWL-2010" wrote
I don't know if the 3000 will ever get here, I gave up on it, but I can
almost guarantee you would like the 2100 I have the Kaito version and for
the price, it's a great deal, and a fine addition to any listening post.

"RHF" wrote
OK - Start today and put a Dollar-a-Day away until the
Redsun RP3000 Radio with AM-Sync is ready-for-sale
and being offered For Sale by Universal-Radio and others.
you will have enough cash money set-a-side
to buy one and a few other items too ~ RHF
-ps- Until then buy a Redsun RP2100 and enjoy each day
listening to it; while waiting for the Redsun RP3000. )

Thanks guys.

"Mike" wrote
RHF,
I like the way you think about radios!