Old April 29th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John Ferrell John Ferrell is offline

Default Suggestions for a PIC for a one time project.

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:47:05 -0400, RFI-EMI-GUY
wrote:

I have a project I would like to build, and this would be for me a first
time PIC controller project.

I am looking for a PIC to do the following:

Take a look at the http://www.mikroe.com/en/tools/easypic5/
You will probably need to upgrade the CPU but you have a lot of work
in front of you before you get that far.

I use the Pascal compiler but I expect the C and Basic versions are
just as good. The on board programmer will handle the output from
MPLAB but not as convenient as the mikro compilers.

FWIW, that is an ambitious first project....

John Ferrell W8CCW
Beware of the dopeler effect (pronounced dope-ler).
That's where bad ideas seem good if they come at you
fast enough.