Old April 29th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG - Telamon - Some of Your Favorite Words !

On Apr 29, 6:05*am, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:
It is a short wave news group retard so what else would 13,840 mean to
you?

Do I have to write KHz after every frequency in my post for you to be
happy?

Just so you understand I'll just continue to use RNZ if you don't mind.

Very disappointing. Why take the immature approach?

mike

The Telamon collection (getting off to a very weak start).

===================================
You, Dave and Mikey should get a room together.

It is a short wave news group retard so what else would 13,840 mean to
you?

Have a Labatt's for me.

Go sit on a ground rod news group retard.

It is a Troll retard.

I would not use the news group retard RHF as an example.

Good job news group retard.

Hey RHF, how is our news group retard doing this evening?

Once a month? I have to tell you every day that you are an idiot and the
next day it is forgotten.

What a jerk.

Is being retarded a big effort or just natural for you?

I see you still don't have an answer retard.

Nobody cares what the news group retard thinks.

RHF tries to think but nothing happens.

What an idiot.

Hey there fruit-tard.

Heck, all we have to do is read RRS with your dumb ass test posts lamer.

PONG - Telamon - Why Not Post This Dumb BS to
Rec.Name.Calling : Retard + Idiot + Moron + Spammer ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...dfabc5faaf968a

Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup Posting Results for :

* Telamon + Stupid = 523 + Stupidest = 3

* Telamon + Idiot = 463 + Idiots = 195

* Telamon + Retard = 332 + Tard = 227 + Retarded = 85

* Telamon + SPAM = 341 + Spammer = 67

* Telamon + Dumb = 225 + Dumber = 24 + Dummy = 10

* Telamon + Moron = 372

* Telamon + Jerk = 125

YES - That's Our Telamon and Some of His Favorite Words ~ RHF