Old April 30th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default RNZ missing on 13,840?

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article QmRRj.3338$XI1.3106@edtnps91, m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Remember dumbass? Well, that's what you were eight months ago and
that's what you are today!

I must compliment you on your reduced number of postings.

SNIP

I wish there was something I could complement you on but there isn't
anything even remotely on topic that you have posted.

Well, there is always sarcasm to fall back on so here goes. Hey Mikey
thanks a lot for crapping up my on topic thread.

With all usual high jinks generated by the usual clueless posters like
Mikey and RHF I almost forgot about the RNZ frequency issue. They, RNZ
that is, were talking about trying to improve DRM reception to some
pacific island chain and so they kept juggling the times and frequencies
of the analog and DRM broadcasts. Silly islanders. Everyone knows you
can't make DRM "good". Anyway, that was their explanation for the
changing and erratic broadcasts.

The furniture in the RNZ studio's also successfully rearranged. The
radio show hosts are all more comfy now for a more relaxed sound. (OK I
added that part.)

Reception of RNZ evenings has been pretty good lately and so has RA. One
the things I look forward to in the spring is the improved reception
from that part of the world late afternoon to around 10 PM my time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California