Old May 1st 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Howard W3CQH[_2_] Howard W3CQH[_2_] is offline

Default looking for construction article

Looking for some information -

A while back - someone put together an article - whereas they made single
board computer in a keybd - with sound card & either usb or serial ports and
port for external Hard drive & screen.. and it ran on XP..

I want to use this on HF/VHF portable operation!

Due to a system crash a bit ago I seemed to have misplaced the construction
article..

Anybody happen to have a copy?

73's