Old May 2nd 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Kaito KA2100 Radio's External SW Antenna Impedance ? [PAL Connector Info]

In article ZGbSj.3523$XI1.631@edtnps91, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF {pomkia}

Thank you for your many shortwave related postings. I, for one, am
getting sick of the attacks on you. It would appear not all the children
went back to school last fall.

No thanks from me. Get lost news group retard.

What is the best PASSIVE loop design you've come across?

The only passive loop design he has come across is from me, which was
forgotten nanoseconds after he read the post.

Go knock back a few more beers Mikey.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California