Old May 2nd 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Acme of general coverage portable HF communications receivers?

In article SLSdnRO8_Ov-_4TVnZ2dnUVZ_jWdnZ2d@cpinternet,
msg wrote:

Dave Holford wrote:

snip
A used Rohde & Schwarz Miniport just sold for $9,400 on ebay, complete with
carrying case.
If I had 10 grand to spare it would be mine now!

Do you still have the URL? Ebay completed items search is only good for
15 days of history and I find nothing in it (or current listings
either).

There are better places to but test equipment than Ebay. Try the rental
companies for instance. A Google of "test equipment" comes up with 12
X 10^6 links.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California