Old May 2nd 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Palomar 310M Bi-Linear Amplifier

In article eVvSj.3770$XI1.508@edtnps91, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Delivers 275-300 watts with only 3 watts of drive power!!!!!

Congratulations.

You have just solved the world's energy problems.

Well, Mikey there is the small matter of the mains power connection.

There certainly is. You are very clever.

I'll never be as clever as you though. I do wonder how it delivers the
275-300 watts. Do you think it uses UPS or FedEx?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California