Old May 2nd 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Highland Ham Highland Ham is offline

Default Disadvantages of using AM for DSSS/FHSS Spread Spectrum?

I don't recall having run across any narrowband FM on the HF bands...
I think there are still a few 10-meter repeaters operating around the
country somewhere, but FM HF simplex seems to be either completely
dead, or used just by occasional experimenters.

When the 10m band opens , here in Europe FM is quite common between
29.5 and 29.7 MHz . It is sometimes even possible to open the Boston
Mass. repeater on 29.600 MHz.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH