Old May 2nd 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WRTH summer sheds

On May 2, 5:53*am, wrote:
-
- WRTH Publications are pleased to announce that a file
- containing the Summer (A08) schedules for International
- and Clandestine/Target Broadcasters is now available for
- download from the WRTH website
- http://www.wrth.com.
- The pdf file runs to 104 pages and is 377kB.
- Included in the file are not only the broadcast schedules
- for 236 stations but also frequency listings and our
- broadcasts in "English, French, German, Portuguese and
- Spanish" section, both of which are derived from the schedules.
-
- We hope you find this file a useful accompaniment
- to the printed WRTH.
-
- Should there be any problems with downloading the file,
- please contact :
-
- via Mauno rotola
-

JP - Thanks for the Heads-Up and Link ~ RHF

"A08" Summer 2008 Schedules from WRTH [PDF File]
http://www.wrth.com/updates_new.asp
* WRTH 2008 Internationa Shortwave Radio Supplement 2
(A08 Schedules) (2 May 2008 - version 3)
http://www.wrth.com/files/WRTH2008In...8Schedules.pdf