Old May 2nd 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Question for the group... (Receivers).

Drifter wrote:

OK gang, wanting to know: your favorite "Desktop Receiver". should

be a receiver you own and use most, (not one you wish you had).

I've been using the Ten Tec 320 for about eighty percent of the time in
the last while. There is a Yaesu VR-5000 next to it, but it's really
cumbersome to use with all the buried menu options.

I've been getting more satisfaction out of the Ten Tec.

Next month I'll probably dust off the FRG-7 and think about putting in a
cable for digital readout.

mike