Old May 3rd 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bdenley bdenley is offline

Default Question for the group... (Receivers).

I probably use the Ten-Tec RX-350 more than any other when not under comuter
control due to the ease and convenience of the remote keypad. Otherwise
it's draw between the NRD-353Db and the Drake R8A, both mostly under
computer control (lthough I do love spinning that 353D knob).

--
Brian Denley

"Drifter" wrote in message
m...
OK gang, wanting to know: your favorite "Desktop Receiver". should

be a receiver you own and use most, (not one you wish you had). a post