Old May 3rd 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Anyone Got the Latest INFO on "Yosemite Sam" ?

RHF wrote:

On Apr 29, 4:37 pm, wrote:
-
- Whatever became of that guy? Aside from that, years ago,
- I read somewhere about a Pirate in Ireland.He would run up
- a helium filled balloon thingy with an antenna wire (
- Shades of World War Two era!)
- attatched to a line on that balloon and do his ''Pirating''
- then he would reel in that balloon with a big wooden home
- made reel, (sort of like a real big fishing reel) untill next time
- he wanted to do some more ''Pirating''
- cuhulin
-

Cuhulin - I Don't Know - idk ~ RHF

Anyone Got the Latest INFO on "Yosemite Sam" ?

This is about it:

http://www.spynumbers.com/YosemiteSam.html

As I recall, the transmission was coming from a site operated by a firm doing
some gov't contract work.

dxAce
Michigan
USA