Old May 4th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) 4 Dead in Ohio.

On May 4, 10:42*am, "SWL-2010" wrote:
"barnegatdx" wrote in message

On May 4, 12:33 pm, RHF wrote:
On May 4, 6:47 am, Drifter wrote:

May 4, 1970. try to remember, Kent State. i, myself,

was just into my second tour of VN. tragic, never forget.

Drifter...
--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
* and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."

Thinking Honestly about the Kent State Shootings :

SNIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

Some of the students who were shot were protesting the American
invasion of Cambodia, which President Richard Nixon announced in a
television address on April 30. However, other students who were shot
were merely walking nearby or observing the protest at a distance.[6]
[7]

the truth will set you free - be free ~ RHF
*.

- So, Honestly whats your point here, Roy?
.

In all my years, I have never understood those who can minimize and justify
the killing of college students. *Of course, they always default back to the
"left". *They're beneath contempt.- Hide quoted text -

SWL-2010,

Did you actually Read what I Wrote ?

Thinking Honestly about the Kent State Shootings :
There are Two-Sides to most Stories . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2baa4608cc95ec

Simply that the National Guardsmen 'paniced' as a result
of the Protester's {Rioters} Aggressive Actions.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4daebd001e4e7d

~ RHF