Old May 5th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto clifto is offline

Default RNZ missing on 13,840?

dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I wish there was something I could complement you on but there isn't
anything even remotely on topic that you have posted.

Well, there is always sarcasm to fall back on so here goes. Hey Mikey
thanks a lot for crapping up my on topic thread.

That is hilarious.

You haven't had an on topic thread for months.
If by chance you mean THIS one, it fell apart with your attack on RHF
about twenty postings ago. Count all your attacks on him before you
starting pointing at me, hypocrite.

I don't know what's happened to you in the last few months. It's like a
disease has made you hate your fellow man.

Is it the Iraq debacle? The fact that you still love the worst US
President the world has ever seen?

Who loves Jimmy Carter? I want to know.

m II
Hezbollah
Iran
Syria
Hamas
Fatah

--
"[i]t's not surprising, then, that they get bitter, they cling to guns or
religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant