Old May 6th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_3_] BDK[_3_] is offline

Default (OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ?

In article 2ae8d7d7-68a9-49ce-bf6c-4633ce477a88
@u6g2000prc.googlegroups.com, says...
(OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ?

OutLook Express Suck with my Dell 4700 Dimension Desk Top PC.

Note - I have set-up Outlook Express three times and
when I log-on the next time it does not work.

FREE ? -or- FEE ?

What News Reader Are You Using for Usenet ? and Why ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

I use Gravity. I keep trying others, but I always go back. You can make
it do about anything you want.

It's free now..

http://gravity.tbates.org/

BDK