Old May 6th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] PocketRadio@gmail.com is offline

Default You can ban IBOCcrock, but he will just come back as someoneelse!

On May 6, 4:39Â*pm, RHF wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 2:22�pm, RHF wrote:
On May 6, 11:04�am, wrote:

- You can ban IBOCcrock, but he will just come back
- as someone else!

Pocket Radio - WTF are you talking about ?

This is an 'un-moderated' Group and no-one gets banded.

We can't even get rid of the Chinese Mega-Spammers :
So IBOCcrock is safe -cause- He at least is posting
something that is Radio related. �Except for the fact that
the 'tone' of his Posts are Anti-Free-Over-the-Air AM/FM
Radio be it Analog or Digital.

IBOC may be 'crocked' but he ain't Banned. ~ RHF
�.

- IBOCcrock got banned from all of Google Groups - no ****!

Pocket Radio,

OK - Well that happen to me once a few years ago for :

Posting other peoples interesting eBay Listings
without the Disclaimers.

Posting Quotes from WebSites without proper "Source"
Attribution and CopyRight details.

we are our own worst enemies ~ RHF
Â* .- Hide quoted text -

Well, that makes IBOCcrock feel better - maybe, iBiquity complained
about all of the obsessive posts over in Google Finance? :-)