Old May 7th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SDGreen SDGreen is offline

Default (OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ?

RHF wrote:
(OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ?

OutLook Express Suck with my Dell 4700 Dimension Desk Top PC.

Note - I have set-up Outlook Express three times and
when I log-on the next time it does not work.

FREE ? -or- FEE ?

What News Reader Are You Using for Usenet ? and Why ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

I have tried a number and seem to always return to Thunderbird. Prog is
free and seems to have a feature rich application.