Old May 7th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] PocketRadio@gmail.com is offline

Default You can ban IBOCcrock, but he will just come back as someoneelse!

On May 6, 6:00Â*pm, RHF wrote:
On May 6, 1:55Â*pm, wrote:

On May 6, 4:39Â*pm, RHF wrote:

wrote:
On May 6, 2:22�pm, RHF wrote:
On May 6, 11:04�am, wrote:

- You can ban IBOCcrock, but he will just come back
- as someone else!

Pocket Radio - WTF are you talking about ?

This is an 'un-moderated' Group and no-one gets banded.

We can't even get rid of the Chinese Mega-Spammers :
So IBOCcrock is safe -cause- He at least is posting
something that is Radio related. �Except for the fact that
the 'tone' of his Posts are Anti-Free-Over-the-Air AM/FM
Radio be it Analog or Digital.

IBOC may be 'crocked' but he ain't Banned. ~ RHF
�.

- IBOCcrock got banned from all of Google Groups - no ****!

Pocket Radio,

OK - Well that happen to me once a few years ago for :

Posting other peoples interesting eBay Listings
without the Disclaimers.

Posting Quotes from WebSites without proper "Source"
Attribution and CopyRight details.

we are our own worst enemies ~ RHF
Â* .- Hide quoted text -

Well, that makes IBOCcrock feel better - maybe, iBiquity complained
about all of the obsessive posts over in Google Finance? Â*:-)- Hide quoted text -

Pocket Radio,

All iBiquity would have had to do was have their Lawyers
contact Googles's Lawyers about some technical wrt the
Law and Google would have jumped as High as iBiquity
asked. Â*B2B trumps B2P ~ RHF
Â*.- Hide quoted text -

Yea, but there's something called the First Amendment