Old May 7th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ?

On May 6, 8:56*pm, D Peter Maus wrote:
RHF wrote:
On May 6, 2:22 pm, RHF wrote:
Drifter wrote:
dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
(OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ?
OutLook Express Suck with my Dell 4700 Dimension Desk Top PC.
Note - I have set-up Outlook Express three times and
when I log-on the next time it does not work.
FREE ? -or- FEE ?
What News Reader Are You Using for Usenet ? and Why ?
i want to know ~ RHF
*.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/all.html
Because that's what comes with Firefox. *Because it looks nice and
works like greased lightning.
T-Bird and Firefox here. both work great. love the "ad-ons".
(OE- outhouse express.)
Drifter...
FO&A,

OK so this Post here is being done with ThunderBird using FireFox.

- Can I use ThunderBird directly with Internet Explorer ?

Once Again - Can I use ThunderBird directly with Internet Explorer ?

* *Thunderbird is only an e-mail client and news reader. Firefox, and
Internet Explorer are browsers. They don't require each other to work.

* *If you're talking about links in an e-mail using Thunderbird opening
in IE, yes. Click on a link in Thunderbird, and it will open in whatever
is set as your default browser.

* *On my IBM notebook, for instance, clicking on a link in Thunderbird
e-mail, or a USENet messag, will open up the default browser K-Meleon.
No fuss, no muss.

* *On my Macs, I've gotten T-bird to play nice with Safari, FireFox,
Camino and Opera.

* *But you don't need any specific browser, or any browser at all, to
use Thunderbird.- Hide quoted text -

DPM - tyvm ~ RHF