Old May 8th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Andy[_5_] Andy[_5_] is offline

Default Palstar ZM30 or Kuranishi BR-210

Excellent advise on how to power the Analyser.

Has anyone used one or both of these analysers, Palstar ZM30 or the
Kuranishi BR-210?

Apart from the build quality, are they any better than the MFJ-259B?

Andy

@w5dxp.com wrote in message
Andy wrote:
If I used the 12 volt external socket to supply power to the unit from a
external gel battery, would it damage the unit if there were no Ni-Cads
in the unit?

No, no problems whatsoever. After trying internal
batteries, everyone I know has gone to an external
gell cell.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com