Old May 8th 08, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
geek geek is offline

Default Link Between Chinese Advertising and Increased Annoyance With Group Readers

On Wed, 07 May 2008 09:16:05 +0000, Brian MW0GKX wrote:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

For those that have blocked gmail, google groups etc the original subject
was:

UT Researchers Find Link Between Advertising and Increased Tobacco Use Among
India's Youth

Gah! I know I'm ready for a smoke after reporting two dozen spams to
Spamcop.net first thing in the morning .

Cheers,
__
Gregg