Old May 8th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default BPL and the court

In article ,
"dBc" wrote:

Greetings..

A bit of an experiment here. I'm wanting to discover whether (or not)
this will format a bit better than the original.. Pardon the re-post
folks! This is NOT something I will ordinarily do - I promise.

Cheers,
Mr. Mentor

COURT FINDS FCC VIOLATED ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE ACT IN BPL DECISION

The US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit today
released its decision

http://pacer.cadc.uscourts.gov/common/opinions/200804/06-1343-1112979.pdf

SNIP

BPL has got to be the stupidest transmission idea ever. Far worse than
even IBOC or DRM.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California