Old May 9th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default All Wave Vertical Antenna

On May 9, 2:03 pm, aezael wrote:
- I would like to know if anybody has seen a vertical antenna
- that will work on frequencies from 1600Khz to 30.000mhz ?
-
- I don't have area to install long wire antennas.
-
- I will be willing to pay up to $ 175.00 for a good vertical
- antenna that will work for the above frequency range.

Aezael,

Here are Three small-short Vertical Active Antennas to
Mount Outside away from the House and Up-in-the-Air
to consider :

@ $150 - F Engineering H-800 "Skymatch" Active Antenna
Covers LW + AM/MW + Shortwave Bands : 10 kHz ~ 50 MHz
http://www.grove-ent.com/ANT15.html

@ $150 - MFJ-1024 Vertical Whip Active Antenna
Covers : LW + AM/MW + Shortwave Band : 50 kHz ~ 30 MHz
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/1132.html

@ $200 - McKay Dymek DA-100E Broad-Band Active Antenna
Covers : LW + AM/MW + Shortwave Band : 50? kHz ~ 30 MHz
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/0328.html

READ : Three 'Tips' For Most Active Antennas :
Location + Grounding + Mounting
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b0674c12e9f59
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3aef5c0cbe3e82

READ : Small Vertical {Omni} Active Shortwave Receiving Antenna
and Free-Standing "Grounded" Metal Mast {Top-Rail} Mounting
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...be298d354f68f8
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d05099dc0d45fb

READ : SWL -Newbies- Beyond the "Tiny-Tenna"
-DIY- Active Antenna Kits and a lot more . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d90a539eb30f90

READ : Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL) : Active Antenna ?
-or- Wire Antenna ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ae30c852c6cb3c

READ : Sony AN-LP1 Portable SWL Active Antenna ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5678bf5098cf62
-If- You can not have an Outside Antenna.

DISCLAIMER - All Links/URLs are provide as sources of
Visual Reference for their Images and Technical Content :
They Do Not Constitute an Offer "For Sale".