Old May 10th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Bill Clinton - Hillary WouldHav...

Check out that photo of John ''TRATIOR'' McCain at www.rense.com

www.usvetsdsp.com www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com

I Am A U.S.Veteran of Vietnam, 1964.I Am 100 Percent AGAINS'T john
mccain!!!!!!

Looka here,,, about two something miles East behind doggy's couch is a
McCain Street, or Ave, whatever.I reckon that Street/Ave was named for
john mccain's dad.In my Opinion, that Street/Ave SHOULD be Renamed
something else! There is also another Street over there by the name of
Nimitz Ave.When meself and my family moved to Jackson from
Carthage,Mississippi www.thecarthaginian.com (I was born in Carthage
on November 5,1941.Carthage is a Real American City, there are a lot of
Choctaw Indians in Carthage, Real Good People, they are. (I ought to
sell my half acrea of land in Interlachen Estates, Putnam County,Florida
[North Florida, anybody want to buy it? I am going to get it appraised
and put it up sale] and sell my house and move back to Carthage.Jackson
has gone to HELL! in a handbasket BIG TIME!, nothing but crime around
here all the time, SCREW JACKSON!!!!) in 1949, we lived on Nimitz Ave
for one year, the Nimitz Ave name of that Ave is A OK, I am satisfied
with that name.
cuhulin