Old May 10th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Doe[_2_] John Doe[_2_] is offline

Default Software for EiBi

Look for EIBIview.exe @ http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/EIBIview.zip

"user" wrote in message
Abb N wrote:

Hi,

There is a software program that uses the EiBi text files but I don't
remember the name of it. I did have it on an older computer that crashed.
I have Lister which uses the csv file. I'd appreciate the name of it and
location of it

Thanks in advance
Abb N

I have an old prog "rldb" wich displays ilgradio + HFCC + others
screenshot from my ubuntu system:
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/research/rldb1.jpg
(I didn't load the new HFCC....)

There is a Java application, hmm forgot the name, you need to pay for it !

These pages are reprogrammed from Eibi:
Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/ Updated every month or so ....