Old May 11th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Limited Space All Wave Vertical Antenna - The MFJ-Snake VerticalAntenna !

On May 10, 11:37 am, Bob Miller wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2008 16:03:48 -0500, aezael wrote:

- -
- - I would like to know if anybody has seen a vertical antenna
- - that will work on frequencies from 1600Khz to 30.000mhz ?
- -
- - I don't have area to install long wire antennas.
- -
- - I will be willing to pay up to $ 175.00 for a good vertical
- - antenna that will work for the above frequency range.

- Get an MFJ 16010 random wire tuner and stretch a piece
- of wire or tubing up as high as you can.
-
- bob
- k5qwg

Bob [K5QWG],

There is a better 'alternative' -IF- There is a place to Rig a
Vertical Wire Antenna Element that can be stretched-out
at least 15 or more Feet from the Ground into the Air and
also at at least 15 or more Feet away from the House.

Limited Space All Wave Vertical Antenna :
The MFJ-Snake Vertical Antenna !

The Snake Antenna made from a single piece of Coax Cable
can be used in conjunction with the MFJ-1020 : The Snake
Antenna functions as a Remote "Sense" Antenna and the
MFJ-1020 functions as an Active Pre-Selector between the
Antenna and the Radio / Receiver.

READ - The In-Door Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna
-with- An Out-Side Antenna Element
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a916f4cc134e1d
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b0d610a70a61f2

READ - Why Choose : The MFJ-1020 ? -vice- The MFJ-1045 ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c6bbeecac9d575

READ - A Simple External Antenna 'Combo' - The MFJ-Snake !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...0482421d02e624