Old May 12th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default (OT) Globe - Obama Caught Up In Gay Murder Probe

On May 11, 8:43 am, wrote:

I once showed my boobies to that divorced Bell South woman when she
lived next door to me.She said she thinks my boobies are a B Cup size.I
want me some HUGE Basketball size boobies, even much bigger than
Basketballs! (Hell Yeah!) I wonder if the G.V.''Sonny'' Montgomery VA
Center here in Jackson on Woodrow Wilson Blvd would ''fix'' me up for
free?
cuhulin

As President of the Gay, Lesbian & Transgendered Shortwave Club I
would like to offer our assistance to you during your time of
transition.

Coming to terms with your sexuality and getting in touch with one's
inner femininity can be difficult emotionally as well as physically.

It is a journey best traveled with someone who has BEEN THERE and DONE
THAT! So it behooves you to contact us immediately. Let's get this
party started!

A.W.S.
President
GL&T Shortwave Club