Old May 12th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

On May 11, 10:23*pm, Telamon
wrote:

- - - There is a Work-in-Progress Chapter on Electrical / Electronic
- - - / Digital in the Never End Story Book of Forever Changing
- - - Technology.
- - -
- - - it is worth living {reading} every day . . . ~ RHF

- - I still can't figure out what you are saying.
- - Are you saying that there is a book with that title?
- - Sorry but ya lost me ..... (I'm trying!).

- You can't make sense of nonsense.
-
- --
- Telamon