Old May 12th 08, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
ian field ian field is offline

Default European connectors wanted

"Buck Frobisher" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
In case you're that desperate I've fished it out again - I don't want
anything for it but all depends on whether the UK post office will accept
a jiffy bag marked "postage due" and you paying the postage and any
handling charge at your end.

Wouldn't that be marvelous if it was that simple? Of course, they won't.
Can you imagine how direct-mail marketers would adore that type of system?

Not really an issue since the OP hasn't shown any interest in the offer.